Tag Archives: tax receipts
Help educate a HYTES student and a child in your life at the same time!
We have been paying school fees for youth in Guatemala, Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia since 2006. Next month, with the generous help of our supporters, we will have provided over one thousand scholarships. In an effort to maintain our sustainability, we do need to raise much more funds in the next couple weeks.
- The joy of helping a committed young student in a developing country;
- One free photography lesson series to give to the child of your choice from Kids Photography Academy; and
- A tax receipt for use with your 2013 tax returns.
Kids Photography Academy was founded by HYTES co-founder, Janet Pliszka. She is dedicated to providing a voice to young people with education.
- Donate directly to HYTES online
- Donate using CanadaHelps.org
- Send a cheque using our donation form (PDF)
Click here to learn about some of the amazing students you can help today: